Welcome to IrishNewEngland.com — a transatlantic community of people interested in strengthening the centuries-old ties between New England, USA, and the Island of Ireland.
Membership in IrishNewEngland.com
and open to everyone with an interest in sharing information about:
- The best of New England Irish-American culture, life and business; and
- The best places to visit and things to do in Ireland.
As a member of IrishNewEngland.com
you'll find plenty of great things to do here:
- Browse our directory of links to Web sites of Irish interest throughout both New England and Ireland, organized into categories and states/counties
- View a map of the location of each listing in the directory, along with contact information and Web links
- Get to know and interact with other members of IrishNewEngland.com
- Share your comments on any of the linked organizations with other members
- Add new links to the directory
- Suggest new directory categories
And we're in the process of adding many new features, too: photo galleries, an article database, threaded message board, and more.
Don't miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor of IrishNewEngland.com. Joining is painless, takes only seconds.
Just go to our REGISTRATION PAGE, enter your e-mail address and a user name and password, and you're in!
IrishNewEngland.com is an initiative of ACRO Corporation, with operations in Boothbay Harbor, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts USA and Galway City Ireland. ACRO provides online advertising, marketing and representation services to tourism-related organizations and businesses operating in New England, Ireland, Britain, and eastern Canada. We're a New England company that from Day One has specialized in using the Internet to promote international tourism and cultural exchange.
Other current ACRO initiatives include Top New England Vacations, which connects New England tourism suppliers with international tour operators; the Ireland Tourism Centre, which represents Irish tourism suppliers in New England; ACRO Global Media, which publishes the Get American Tourists, Selling New England and Tourism Marketer electronic newsletters and companion Web sites, with subscribers in more than 40 countries worldwide; and the Maine Irish Heritage Trail, documenting sites of historic and cultural significance to Irish Americans in the State of Maine.
About ACRO Global President/CEO David Boggs
I'm a New Englander and advocate of authenticity in tourism. I've owned and operated ACRO and its predecessor and affiliated companies in New England and Ireland since 1995. My memberships include the Irish Network Boston, the Boston Irish Business Association, South Boston Chamber of Commerce, Boston Interactive Marketing Association, Travel and Tourism Research Association, Maine Tourism Association, and Maine Innkeepers Association. My wife Blanche and I divide our time between our two favorite small towns: Boothbay Harbor and South Boston.