St. Patrick’s Day Parade
20 March 2016
Interview: Alison Metcalfe
9 October 2014
Welcome to IrishNewEngland.com — a transatlantic community of people interested in strengthening the centuries-old ties between New England, USA, and the Island of Ireland.
Membership in IrishNewEngland.com
and open to everyone with an interest in sharing information about:
- The best of New England Irish-American culture, life and business; and
- The best places to visit and things to do in Ireland.
As a member of IrishNewEngland.com
you'll find plenty of great things to do here:
- Browse our directory of links to Web sites of Irish interest throughout both New England and Ireland, organized into categories and states/counties
- View a map of the location of each listing in the directory, along with contact information and Web links
- Get to know and interact with other members of IrishNewEngland.com
- Share your comments on any of the linked organizations with other members
- Add new links to the directory
- Suggest new directory categories
And we're in the process of adding many new features, too: photo galleries, an article database, threaded message board, and more.
Don't miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor of IrishNewEngland.com. Joining is painless, takes only seconds.
Just go to our REGISTRATION PAGE, enter your e-mail address and a user name and password, and you're in!
About ACRO Global
The content of this Web site was created as part of an initiative of ACRO Global, which provides online advertising, marketing, research and representation services to international tourism organizations and businesses. We're a New England company, headquartered in Boothbay Harbor, Maine USA. Since 1995, we've specialized in using the Internet to promote international tourism and cultural exchange.
Current ACRO initiatives include Top New England Vacations, a collection of New England tourism businesses which connects suppliers with international tour operators; the Ireland Tourism Centre, which represents Irish tourism suppliers in New England and manages the transatlantic New England/Island of Ireland community Irish New England; and ACRO Global Media, which publishes the Tourism Marketer electronic newsletter and companion Web site, with subscribers in more than 40 countries worldwide.
I'm a New Englander and advocate of authenticity in tourism. I've owned and operated ACRO and its predecessor and associated companies in New England and Ireland since 1995. My wife Blanche and I divide our time between our two favorite small towns: Boothbay Harbor and South Boston.